I made this mini notebook on a midnight a couple of weeks ago when I realised my old notebook was running out of papers and I needed to make some quick notes.
- a postcard (I used some postcard leftovers from my exhibition)
- A4 papers (I used 80gram colour papers, but I think the 70g whites would be perfect too, because they are easier to staple), approximately 2 sheets
- rubber band
how to make
- Cut the papers in quarters (A6 sizes)
- Fold the papers in half, and put them underneath the postcard.
- Staple the postcard and the papers together
(I usually used a working chair to bind books with normal staplers)
- Tighten the staples
- Cut the excessive papers on the side
- Tie with rubber bands
ps: To secure the rubber band in its position, you can also do the following:
- Cut open the rubber band
- Make 2 holes on the postcard/back cover of the notebook.
(Here I make 2 holes, 2cm from top and bottom)
- Slip in the rubber band
- Tie the rubber band from the inside
And your mini notebook is ready!